You’re too busy to do all the tasks alone!
Have you thought about all the extra tasks you have to accomplish in a single day while running your handmade biz? Not only do you have to create your products, but you’re posting to social media, answering emails, and creating graphics. Not to mention all the things you have to do to keep the small humans alive. (And once in a while seeing the other half…)
When you hire a virtual assistant they are there to help ease some of your day-to-day tasks. You’ve heard that VA’s can be helpful but you’re not sure what tasks you can outsource to them. Well, below I’ve given you a few things that you can outsource to your VA and get them off your to-do list!
- Email Management
- Creating Listings on Etsy/Shopify
- Booking appointments with clients
- Answering customer messages on Etsy/Emails etc
- Pinterest Management
- Simple Graphic Creation
- SEO Research on Etsy/Shopify
- Writing Descriptions for Listings
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
- Hashtag Research for Social Media
- Misc Tasks
I hope this list has helped give you some ideas about the tasks you can get rid of! It will free up your time, and save your sanity! The whole purpose of hiring some help with a virtual assistant was to get those tasks off your plate. (No pun intended!) But that won’t work out so well if you can’t figure out what tasks to delegate and which ones to keep for yourself.
Tell me what tasks you might add to this list?